Upon registration and enrollment in any course, the student can see the invoice of tuition on his or her financial tab by the university blackboard.
The student is expected to pay the tuition before starting the course term. According to our refund policy, the student may withdraw at any time with the following condition:
- 100% of the tuition fee is refunded if the student withdraws before the course start date.
- 80% if the student withdraws during the first week of the course.
- No refund after the first week.
All of our courses work through an online, user-friendly portal with easy, clear, and organized communication between faculty and students, and even between students themselves. This online university is guaranteed to suit your busy lifestyle no matter the situation!
Online universities utilize technology in order to provide education remotely to a geographically-vast student body. Holy Sophia provides this education all over the world, focusing on convenience and academic rigor. The convenience of such an education is multi-faceted:
1) Each intensive course is only 8-weeks long.
2) Some courses do not require lectures, being led instead by an expert faculty member who guides each student personally through the course materials and writing assignments. This allows the student to focus on the crux of her or his education, which is reading, reflecting, writing, and adjusting one’s thoughts in response to the instructor’s frequent and direct feedback.
3) Each student can work anytime throughout the week to complete the respective assignments.
4) Multiple courses can be undertaken in those 8 weeks.